Parents for Kids
The PFK make a valuable contribution in the running of the school and we are very grateful for all their help. All parents are welcome to join the PFK.
Chairperson: Kirsten Prenter
Deputy Chair: Toni Chapman
Treasurer: Diane Barrow
Secretary: Ali Watts
Staff Rep: Angelica Appleton
The role of the PFK includes:
- Assiting in the improvement of school facilities and educational opportuntities;
- Helping the school in organising school events;
- Raising much needed funds;
- Provide services to the school, e.g. school lunches, school hats;
- Providing a link between students, family/whanau and the school;
- Encouraging family/whanau to be involved in the education of their children.